Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
CAMET Access Request
Request Access to CAMET
Please complete the form below to become a subscriber to Galois's CAMET® Library. At this time, subscriptions are only available to verified US-based organizations.
Each subscription provides access to all CAMET Library tools, software, models, and other materials for the term selected.
Enterprise Support, as well as new tools or functionality improvements, can be contracted separately. See below for Enterprise Support plans.
Academic institutions that plan to use the library in course curriculum and teaching can apply for no cost access. Academic subscriptions require a professor or instructor of the academic institution as the primary point of contact.
CAMET Software Tools by Adventium: End User Agreement
- Individual license: $3000 for 1 year, one user.
- Academic: No cost for 1 year, up to 5 users (renewable).
Enterprise Support Plans
CAMET Subscribers can additionally purchase Enterprise Support for tools in the Base Pack. Enterprise Support includes shared licenses, phone support, priority in triage, and ongoing communication (email, phone, or video conference) on issue response plan and progress, and regular check-in discussions. See this document for more information. Please email to email@example.com for inquiries.