Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Valerie McKay serves Adventium as CFO and also supports proposal, contract and program management. She is a member of the National Contract Management Association and holds a certification as a Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM).
B.A., Finance, Bethel University Masters Certificate in Contract Management, Villanova University
After graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in finance from Bethel University in St. Paul, MN, Valerie went on to work in the Finance and Contracts departments with Honeywell for 13 years. Valerie also worked as a Sr. Financial Analyst with Ceridian managing the budgets and forecasts for the US Central Region of Ceridian’s payroll services organization. She then owned her own small business, focused on the Financial Services industry.