Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Julie Zierden serves as the Accounting Manager for Adventium Labs. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Minnesota Society of CPAs.
M.B.A., University of Saint Thomas B.A., Accounting, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
Julie is a seasoned accounting and finance professional with over 25 years experience working in private industry, government, and public accounting. Prior to joining Adventium, Julie served as Director of Finance at Foley & Mansfield, a national law firm. Other roles held include Senior Financial Analyst at USDA and Controller for two different organizations serving the home building industry. Early in her career, Julie gained tax and audit experience while working at RSM US LLP as a staff accountant.