Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Adam Gordon communicates the complex and valuable work of Adventium researchers to a broad range of stakeholders in government, industry, and academia through multiple communications channels. In particular, Adam administers the CAMET® Library of model-based system engineering tools, as well as the ACVIP Modeling and Analysis Training Course, which he helped to create.
Adam joined Adventium in 2014, becoming President of Andamio Games in 2016, where he helped put engaging learning technology in the hands of educators and their students. Adam led the team that won Phase I & II SBIR awards from the National Science Foundation to build and distribute CellEnergy: Photosynthesis Labs. Currently, he and Dr. Katrina Schleisman are collaborating on SoberSloth, a multi-year project funded by the National Institutes of Health to develop innovative psycho-education for adolescents in behavioral treatment settings.
B.A., Yale University