Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Magrana® Server is a robust, high-security server virtualization platform providing strong isolation, affording the full benefit of virtualization without sacrificing security.
Like the separate seed compartments in the pomegranate for which it is named, Magrana Server safely and securely contains virtual machines (VMs) within separate security enclaves. Magrana's design isolates enclaves, preventing information from flowing between enclaves. This level of security makes it possible to use one physical server to operate enclaves at different classification levels (e.g., Unclassified, Secret, Top Secret, etc.).
This technology is available for license. Please send and email to email@example.com for more information.