Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Automated Information Flow Analysis
In mission critical systems, the potential of cyber-security vulnerabilities is increasing due to growing complexity (caused by demands for expanded functionality) and the evolving capabilities of adversarial threat actors.
Updates to legacy systems offer an opportunity to repair existing information security flaws and safety risks, as well as reduce the introduction of new vulnerabilities.
Adventium Labs' MAILLE (Microkernel Application Information fLow with Logic-based Enforcement) provides sophisticated information flow analysis that will help increase aircraft survivability when applied during technology refreshes and new development.
System engineers will apply MAILLE’s integrated model-level and code-level information flow discovery, specification, enforcement, and code generation tools to directly implement modeled systems onto a desired microkernel with embedded information controls. This approach has the potential to reduce integration and sustainment challenges by allowing engineers to directly manage information flow risks.
MAILLE will join Adventium's suite of system-level solutions on the CAMET® Library, similar to ISOSCELES™.