ACVIP Training Registration for May 10-13 Session
ACVIP Modeling & Analysis Training Course:
May 10-13, 2021
Classes may be scheduled for participants from a single company or team. The minimum class size is five. Adventium Labs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to split larger classes into smaller cohorts.
- What: Eight live interactive virtual classes, 60–90 minutes each via Microsoft Teams.
- Who: System designers and software developers.
- Participation in this course is restricted to U.S. Department of Defense employees and contractors. Verification required.
- Prerequisites: Modeling examples will employ the Architecture Analysis & Design Language (AADL) in the Open Source AADL Tool Environment (OSATE). There will be hands-on exercises in Sessions 3-8. Some experience with AADL and OSATE is highly recommended.
- Cost: $1500 per student, minimum class size 5.
- ACVIP Overview: Benefits of the Model
- Developing your own ACVIP Management Plan
- ACVIP Method: Structuring Models for Delivery and Virtual Integration
- ACVIP Analysis Tools: Risk, Safety and Security
- ACVIP Analysis Tools: Utilization, Timing and Behavior
- Multi-Organization Model Based Development
- Multi-Organization Model Based Integration
- Automated Analysis, Conformance & Certification
Registration for the May Session: