Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Adventium Labs Training Courses
Adventium Labs has designed training courses for program managers, system designers, and software developers working on embedded computing system design projects. To indicate interest and be notified of upcoming classes, please click the link above.
Classes may be scheduled for participants from a single company or team. Participation in these courses is restricted to U.S. Department of Defense employees and contractors.
ACVIP (Architecture Centric Virtual Integration Process)
Following the success of our three Spring 2021 classes, Adventium Labs brings back the ACVIP Modeling & Analysis Training Course. This advance in model-based virtual integration aims to improve system capability by:
- Reducing technical risk
- Reducing cost and schedule overruns
- Supporting conformance to industry standards & required certifications
Based on the ACVIP Modeling and Analysis Handbook, the course will supply government and industry participants with a working understanding of this powerful architectural model, providing hands-on experience with key modeling techniques and analysis tools. Those who complete the training will be able to more efficiently design, develop, test, and integrate complex cyber-physical systems.
SysML to AADL Bridge
Adventium Labs' SysML to AADL translation tool (available to subscribers to the CAMET Library of MBSE tools) allows developers to combine the strengths of SysML for overall systems engineering with the unique capabilities of AADL for specifying and analyzing embedded computer subsystems.
After a guided tour through basic functionality and features, participants will take part in a series of hands-on exercises and practice sessions that replicate real-world modeling workflows.
Introduction to CAMET Base Pack
The Base Pack is a suite of Adventium's most-used MBSE tools, bundled so that initial installation and use is streamlined for new subscribers to the CAMET Library.
Our introductory course walks participants through the basic functionality of each tool using example models to practice the design, analysis, integration and verification tasks characteristic of state-of-the-art modeling workflows.