Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Who We Are
Charity Day Initiative
Adventium takes pride in contributing to a better community and provides employees one paid day off per year to donate time to the charity (or charities) of their choice. This represents just a fraction of the time our employees devote to making our community stronger. Through this benefit, Adventium employees support a wide range of local and national non-profits working to address hunger and housing insecurity, foster environmental stewardship, support STEM education, provide career & college readiness for diverse and under-represented students, and much more.
Adventium works reduce and offset its carbon footprint through recycling, public transportation reimbursement, bicycle friendly facilities, and flexible work options (including telecommuting). Our location in downtown Minneapolis offers employees easy access to dedicated bike lanes, convenient public transportation routes, and walkable restaurants and shops. This year we made our annual donation offsetting our remaining carbon footprint to the Tree Trust, an organization dedicated to planting trees and building skills in the Twin Cities' workforce.
To help sustain an ecosystem of technical innovation, Adventium sponsors conferences and organizations related to its business goals:
Annual Computer Security Applications Conference
Architecture Analysis and Design Language Standards Committee
Cyber Security Summit
Future Airborne Capability Environment Consortium
National Contract Management Association
Space Grant Midwest High-Power Rocketry Competition
Vertical Lift Consortium