Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Careers Adventium labs
Positions Currently Hiring
- There are currently no job openings.
Adventium Labs provides a competitive total compensation package combining salary, benefits, and policies to support a healthy and fun work/life balance. Full-Time benefits include:
- Flexible work hours to support individual lifestyles and family needs
- Medical and dental coverage for Full-Time employees, plus spouse or domestic partner, and legal dependents up to age 26 with 100% of the premium paid by Adventium
- Short and long term disability and life insurance with 100% of the premium paid by Adventium
- Paid time for vacation/holidays, sick leave, parental leave, and time to support a 501(c)3 charity of your choice
- 401(k) retirement plan with strong company match and financial planning services
- Professional membership reimbursement, training, and publication and conference support
And more…. Apply for one of our openings and learn more about how we support employees.
Adventium Labs is located in downtown Minneapolis. Minneapolis is frequently rated as one of the United States' most livable cities due to its vibrant economy, world class museums, diverse entertainment and restaurant scenes, college and professional sports teams, outstanding K-12 schools, highly ranked universities and colleges, top health care facilities, numerous parks and recreation areas, and public transportation. According to recent data by personal finance website MagnifyMoney, Minneapolis, Minnesota is ranked the #1 city where people enjoy the most balanced lifestyles (source).
Adventium Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, marital status, disability, public assistance, age, sexual orientation, local human rights commission activity, or veteran status. Please click here to see the EEO is the Law notice (supplement available here), here to see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, and here to see the Employee Polygraph Protection Act notice.
Adventium Labs is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Contact Human Resources: 612.558.0752