Researching, developing, and transitioning advances in separation architectures, model-based system engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Safety & Security AnalysisAnalyze system models for gaps in safety and security compliance, and generate documentation to support certification requirements.
- Real-time Operating System SchedulingProvide end-to-end, system-wide schedulabilty analysis, and generate real-time operating system (RTOS) schedules and configuration information
- Embedded System Tradespace AnalysisSupport least-commitment design strategies by continuously evaluating embedded system design alternatives against diverse requirements.
- Isolation TechnologyEnable virtual security enclaves within a single physical server
What’s next: Innovative research examining hard problems of national importance.
- Weird MachinesAnticipating vulnerabilities related to computer systems that employ artificial intelligence
- Education InnovationDelivering game-based education to adolescents and young adults
- Automated Behavior AnalysisDetecting vulnerabilities in embedded systems using timed automata (VOLTA)
- Code GenerationAutomating the integration of cyber-resilient components in complex systems
- About Us
Adventium Labs - Cyber Physical Systems & Solutions
MBSE Tools Library
Curated Access to Model-based Engineering Tools
The CAMET® Library of Model-based System Engineering (MBSE) tools facilitates virtual analysis and integration using models of the interconnected software and hardware. When CAMET tools are applied early in the design process and continuously throughout a program, system engineers and architects are able to both improve system capability and reduce the risk of cost and schedule overruns. CAMET paves the way for the delivery of highly reliable, highly functional, safe and secure cyber-physical systems.